Friday 13 November 2009

stupid

I was walking back from the Metro today and was watching a couple of men in hi-vis vests spraying graffiti off a wall. I then missed my turning, but there was someone behind me so I felt stupid turning back, so I made the next turn and realised that the pavement disappeared into the road of oncoming traffic.

Panic ensues. I then decide, "ooh, I know, I'll pretend that I got a call from a cool and interesting person asking me to meet them somewhere, hence requiring that I turn round and walk back." I proceed to walk back and make the right turn I should have made in the first place, while jabbering away down the phone to an imaginary person. Another guy is then walking towards me on the pavement - I'm still talking, giggling, and doing realistic facial expressions down the phone.

Then it rings. And the bloke looks at me. And I feel very stupid.

3 comments:

  1. love this alot, love you more. let's eat cake and have chats soon beans, your spoose xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Hello there Patricia, fancy seeing you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you know me.. spying is my forte! xox

    ReplyDelete