Tuesday 23 March 2010

stupid wretched hideous

laptop has broken AGAIN. Hence the lack of blog entries of late. ACH.

Took it back to the same place again and they are a BUNCH OF CROOKS. They are the single most unprofessional "business" I've ever has the misfortune of coming across: completely unreliable and utterly useless. Grr.

AND, they've made me have to be all assertive and no-nonsense and I hate doing that but have had to get good at it pretty quickly. So so annoying.

However, I am going to make a red velvet cake tomorrow so all will be well :)

1 comment:

  1. I hate having to be assertive too. I recently had to deny some crazy treatment in hospital. They were trying to get me on a treatment that "probably wouldn't work". It's dangerous. I had to say no, sternly, it was hard.

    ReplyDelete