Tuesday 8 March 2011

objets

So, yesterday I had to give The Bombshell back (it was quite a wrench, can't lie...) but not before I took a few pretty pictures.

A wee taste of what's to come in my documentary - I set up these shots and couldn't resist taking a photo, tee hee. 

Had my seminar for the documentary module today and my tutor was explaining the basics of
Final Cut Pro - well, that was it. Paroxysms of delight inevitably ensued, and I cannot wait to get my eager little hands on those computers (oh, hang on, those Macs, should I say...). SO excited! Promptly called Dad to eulogise the utter wonder that is Final Cut. Suffice it to say, everything that I wish my software could do, Final Cut does.

Of course, my one-to-one tutorial isn't until next week so my tutor may yet hurl my idea out of the proverbial window and send me back to the drawing board. But I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment