Sunday 2 May 2010

here comes the sun (please)

I am waiting for the summer, patiently. Despite being a self-confessed autumn-girl, I have to admit summer seems to be holding back a little this year.

I find myself looking wistfully out of the window, and holding my breath as I open the curtain every morning. Will there be blue skies? We've had some sunny days of late, and it's been gorgeous.

It's just one of those things - you don't realise what a difference the weather makes, until the sun is blazing and you're walking along with an inexplicable grin on your face.

It's in that in-between stage - too cool to wear flip flops, too warm to wear tights. That first brave day when I decide that it's time to bare my legs to the world is yet to come. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment