Tuesday 19 October 2010

briefly

I've got about 10 minutes before my next lecture, and I've darted into the nearest computer cluster to write a quick post about something I find exciting.

Autumn is here! Somewhere between my last post and now, the world has decided that summer is officially over. The temperature has dropped a good few degrees and the trees are shivering off the first layer of their leaves. As I'm walking home I regress to young childhood as I march determinedly, crunching all in my wake.

I've dug out my collection of scarves (which, at the moment, totals a disappointing 2) from the bottom of my pyjama drawer and the other night I had to sleep in a jumper, not for the last time this year I reckon.

So, we're battening down the hatches in our little student house, bracing ourselves for the frosty freezing weather that is soon to come and stocking up on thick socks and hot chocolate.

I love this time of year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment