Thursday 22 October 2009

oh, the indignity...

(brilliant graffiti at my local Metro station - now an all-too-unpleasant reality...)


Well, it's official. Called NHS Direct this morning and was told I have swine flu. Marvellous.

Boyfriend soon to be dispatched to collect necessary tamiflu and warned to stay well and truly at arm's length.

I, on the other hand, must stay in bed (how I curse the wretched thing!) and shun any kind of human company for forseeable future. Mind you, given that I only got 2 hours sleep last night in between fits of coughing and nose-blowing I could, I don't know, catch up on some sleep perhaps.

Oh yipee.

2 comments:

  1. Great graffiti.......hope you're feeling better soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm feeling loads better now :)
    Yeah, the graffiti's brilliant - there's quite a lot round the metro station

    ReplyDelete